Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Are Classifed Ads Antiquated?



I recently did some searching regarding free Classified Advertising. What I have noticed is that they are listing the amount of hits that ads are receiving. Obviously this is a great indicator of how often your site is viewed.

Since you cannot beat free, I thought I would re-try this method of advertising. Today, I posted some ads. They will not come out until tomorrow. I should have a good count for you by Thursday.

At that time I will post where I posted The Classified ad and how many people viewed my ad. I will also show you the ad that I posted that received the hits.

I know Free classified sites were on the downturn. It seems that webmasters have new tactics to get their sites and ads viewed more often.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: