Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How Important Is A Domain Name?

Site Build It!

Have you ever heard that question before? I purchased the domain name Internet Income 4 beginners because I can take it with me anywhere I go. You don't want to have free domains from yahoo or Geocities. Why is that you ask? Well, basically All the writing and promotional efforts would be wasted if they made any small changes. How would anyone be able to find your site?

If I ever move this blog somewhere else other than blogspot,people will find me through Internet Income 4 beginners. Are you with me now? Not only that, but you gain more credibility by having your own domain name.

Now, if you are not familiar with what I am saying, because this is Internet Income 4 beginners. Copy and paste my URL into your browser.You will see that I intentionally left out Blogspot.com Since you are already on my blog, the server may not recognize the URL.

http://www.internetincome4beginners.com

When you clicked on my Domain name you came back to Blogspot.com Right? Have you tried it? See what I mean? Pretty cool Huh? Well, not really, it is pretty much common knowledge for anyone that has been on the Web for any length of time.

However, since not everyone has that knowledge, it is my pleasure to pass on what I know. Right now, I get free hosting from Blogspot... as does everyone.One day, I will have to expand to my own host.That day may be sooner, rather than later.

I am always learning something new every day on the Web. Until just a couple of weeks ago(approx.) I never knew that there was a host that would help with traffic as well as being a host for a web site. SiteSell is that host. You really owe it to yourself to check them out. Just click on the Banner on this post. I did, and I will be using their services, and only their services in the very near future.

Don't take my word for what I am saying here. Check them out for a list of everything you are looking for in a host. You will find out what I have. They are the best for helping anyone with a Business Website or otherwise. The problem any business has on the web, is getting traffic to their site. SiteSell really helps anyone build traffic. Go to Alexa.com and see what their rank is compared to any other web host.They practice what they preach and they are really good at it.

Can't you tell how excited I am about this host:-)? don't worry you,will have the same enthusiasm once you get the facts.

Oh, btw(by the way) you can check out their video by just scrolling down past my last post on this page.

Thanks for reading,

Thomas Zimmerman

No comments: